Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Deciding For Your Dream



   "Don’t ask what the world needs, ask what makes you come alive and go do it; because what the world needs is more people who have come alive." – Howard Thurman

The first question I always ask new clients is "What would you love?" The result... usually a blank look. Many people really don't have any idea what they would love to be, do or have. They've set limits on their abundance because from the very beginning of their time on this earth they were told, in a completely loving, well intended way of course, by parents, family, friends, teachers etc, what is possible. 

     Today I challenge you to think about what you would love. What are your longings? Where is your discontent? Life, God, the Universe, whomever you see as your higher power, is seeking an ever freer, more expanded experience and expression through you. Mary Morrissey, my coaching mentor and someone I've come to admire greatly always says "some people live 90 years and some people live 1 year 90 times." It's your life and you get to choose whether it's a life created by design, ie, you make it happen, or default, ie it happens to you.

     In my coaching course, the Dream Builder, I teach proven strategies for designing and refining what you want and moving you forward, past fear, limiting beliefs and old habits and ways of thinking to create it. If you're interested in taking steps toward creating a life you would absolutely love; a life of your own design, and could use some direction and support, email me at marikavandommelen@lifemasteryinstitute.com for a complimentary strategy session. I do all my consultations and coaching by phone so distance is not a factor. Or if you are interested in learning more about what I do and live in the Lower Mainland, BC, feel free to contact me in regard to attending my free Vision Workshop at 7pm on Wednesday February 19th.



No comments:

Post a Comment